Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year quilting

There were a couple questions about the pantographs and how they work, so I thought I would take some pictures today while I quilted.They are easy to use and with my model of machine, they work well.You can see I got close up so you can't see all the lint and thread on the floor! lol
Yesterday was a UFO day at the store. I spent the whole day there and some of the ladies were there all day with me, some came and went. It was a fun, productive day for everyone. They all got a lot accomplished and what a great way to get back to what's important after the holidays....lol.

4 comments:

Betsy said...

Jean that looks so hard but interesting at the same time.

Cathy said...

Thanks for the pictures, I really need to just do it. Which machine do you have? I thought you had said at one point that you had a 10" throat but it looks much bigger than that.

Willeke de la Chambre said...

Thanks, NOW I understand!!! ;)

Quilter Kathy said...

Hey that pattern looks familiar :)