Friday, April 24, 2009

Surprise in the mail!

When I got home last night I had a nice surprise waiting for me!
I opened the package and there was a present wrapped up so prettily......
It is one of Betsy's appliqued & embroidered towels! Isn't it just so cute??? I love it! I have been watching her make appliqued towels for awhile now, never thought I would get one! thanks so much Betsy!
Drop by and see her, she made a selvage bag today with an embroidered mermaid on it. Sooooooo cute! This might be too cute to use, I might have to just find a place to hang it up! Towels around here get pretty nasty!

6 comments:

Betsy said...

you are too sweet.
Use it, they are washable.
I just hang mine for display, wash them and press.

Pat said...

VERY nice!!! Surprises in the mail are the best...aren't they?

Anonymous said...

I love it! Betsy makes the cutest towels.

Maggi said...

What a lovely surprise.

Eileen said...

Betsy's towels really are wonderful. I love this one.. and would really hesitate to use it! Like you said.. I would probably just hang it for display to decroate my kitchen. :-)

Unknown said...

Lucky you that is lovely .