Monday, May 18, 2009

Crazy quilted pillow finished...

Jo got the stitching finished on the crazy quilted pillow...didn't she do a great job? She did 3 different basic stitches and then added variations to them. Wouldn't that flower in the middle look nice with some beads? Probably will add them at some point. We decided to let this be bead-free to focus more on the stitching for class.
I haven't taught a class with anyone else before so this will be a new experience for both of us...she hasn't taught class before at all.

5 comments:

M. Regina said...

Hello Jean, I love crazy quilt. You work is beautiful. I put my name to follow your blog. Hugs from Brazil.

Betsy said...

spectacular pillow. I love all the variations in the thread.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! You girls have fun teaching the class.

Victoria Findlay Wolfe said...

love the crazy quilted pillow. love crazy quilts! I just made up some crazy blocks minus the embroidery out of my scrap bins. Gotta whip up some more their so fun!

Silvana Gonzalez said...

Que lindo Crazy, me encanta, gracias por visitarme, un abrazo a la distancia...Silvana de Argentina