Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday is the cat's day to rest.....

One inside.....
One outside.....she likes the shade on the steps....(I do have flowers out there, but you can't see them, they are on the other side of the steps.)

Oh wait, they rest every day....lol...at least around here.

I am quilting a quilt for a friend's friend today. It is small and going pretty quickly. I like those. I have a few more to do to be caught up, including 2 for my mom and one for my sister (who, by the way, is chomping at the bit for hers). I still need to get the binding on that other quilt so it can be off to it's new owner too.

5 comments:

Pat said...

Well...aren't they lazy lumps??? (Cute one, though.)

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

I wish I could curl up like that! It would take an hour to uncurl though at my age so maybe that's not a good idea.

Gina said...

They look so comfy. Stanley doesn't curl he just sprawls and takes up as much rom as possible

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Susan said...

Sounds like the kitties are the only ones who will be resting...you have quite a "to do" list!

Holly said...

Oh to be a cat. I would miss sewing though.