Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A dicklace? What???

Have you ever heard of a dicklace? Check it out here at UglyExpensive...

I worked all day Sunday on a tablerunner for class...got it made, quilted and got the binding on last night. No pix yet. I also worked a little more last night on the chair cover for my desk chair at school. I am taking it today to see how it fits. The back cover isn't completely done, but wanted to "try it on" first to see how it fits. It's the same fabric as the other chair.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nope, never heard of it. Can't wait to see the new chair.

Jan said...

That's one big necklace! I wanted to tell you that I'm having the same problem as you talked about in your post below ... sooooooooo many "quilty" things running around in my mind and I haven't a clue which one I wanna start! I don't think I've ever experienced this b/f! It's driving me crazy (LOL). Oh and on that coaster, I say you oughta make it cuz then you can say you made a "Grandmother's Flower Garden" once :) (LOL)!

Judi said...

I had to run and look at what a dicklace was you had me on that one I had never heard of it before even my dh said a what? Can't wait to see your quilt all done. Doesn't it feel good to get one completely done. I need to get more of my ufo's complete.

Fabricmom said...

Ok they just named it that to get people to want to look at it. What other reason would there be. And yes it is ugly expensive. I spend that much on groceries in a month and probably more with 4 guys in one house.