Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quilt Barns BOM

I found this cute Quilt Barn BOM pattern recently. She is going to post a new "Quilt" for the barn every month. You do have to scroll down to the bottom of a very long page to get to it. I thought with all the cottage interest lately,  some might find these intriguing too. I have added the link to my sidebar, which brings up a question...has anyone had problems moving the page elements around in their sidebar? I have done it many times, but for some reason, now I can't. It still says to click and drag, which I have always done with success, but now it doesn't work.If you have any suggestions for me, I'm all eyes.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Oh I can't wait to see your first barn.

Judi said...

looking forward to seeing your barns. I was able to rearrange items on my blog the other day with no problem. Must be a blogg glitch try again tomorrow or later.