Sunday, May 30, 2010

Long time, no see....

 The Peas in a Pod class met again last Saturday and there were some nice tops started!
It is always fun to see how different they look using the same pattern.

I hope to get some quilting done this week, though I have all day class on Wed and Thurs. for school. I worked on the Cobblestone blocks yesterday for awhile, then went out to see my sister who was camping nearby. I also have a new Sampler to design and make....I have a lot of it figured out, now to get the fabrics picked out.

Hopefully I will be posting more again now that school is out for the summer.

5 comments:

Maggi said...

A lovely selection of quilts.

Barb said...

You are right, same pattern but all look different and wonderful.

Betsy said...

Jean , your students make the best projects.

Julianne said...

Such fun lovely quilts.

Ann said...

Love the Peas in a Pod project! So many possibilities! Is it a pattern or in a book? Love your pokla dots on your previous post. Too cute!