Saturday, September 11, 2010

Saturday...class...birthday party...

Looks like we are in for another beautiful day. I am teaching the Dresden Plate Special Tabletopper this morning, and then UFO Saturday in the afternoon. Both should be fun....this is the first Sat class in awhile, so getting back in the groove.
 Here are a couple pix of the kaleidoscope blocks. I haven't cut or sewn on the corners yet, but you can get an idea of how they will look.  I sewed the binding on the Diamonds Forever quilt last night instead.
Sorry the pix aren't the best quality, I took them at night. Will get some better ones soon.

Tonight my niece is hosting a birthday party for her husband, so that should be fun. They just moved to a new house, so can't wait to see it. Plus great to see family too!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

that totally changes the look of the blocks! spectacular!

Kerstin said...

this looks great. I wonder how the fabric looked before you cut the kaleidoscope? This is definite on my to do list. ( I need to turn at least 250 to work that list of, lol) but I always wonder what fabric to use.

Kerstin

Judi said...

I really like how this quilt turned out. Hope you had a great evening out.