Friday, April 22, 2011

New mystery quilt finished.....

I finished the mystery quilt the other day, so felt it was safe to figure out the supplies needed. I also had to design something to hang at the store to advertise the class, but can't hang the quilt itself...it being a mystery and all...so I  used some of the fabrics, labeling them to match the supply list so people could see what I used. It is not as pretty as hanging a quilt for display, but it will have to do! I have scheduled this class for three Saturday mornings in June



I have a few days off from school for spring break, so spent some time yesterday cleaning and then worked on the pattern for the mystery. I got the first clue finished. I want to get the pattern finished this weekend. I also picked out a back for it, so hope to get it quilted soon too.

2 comments:

Exuberant Color said...

I think that is a good idea to show the fabrics you used because people have a hard time deciding what is a medium. This way they see the contrast between the values.

Chris H said...

Judging by the fabrics displayed it is a STUNNING quilt!