Friday, June 10, 2011

A few more diamonds and switching gears...

I made a few more diamonds yesterday(hope you're not getting sick of pix of diamonds!). I want to play with some arrangements of them now, as well as figure out what I am going to use for setting diamonds/triangles.

I got out my Circle and Spin blocks and cut and sewed 16 more of them, so will probably continue to work on that today. I am sewing with a couple friends, so will try to remember to take some pix to share!

Tomorrow is the first installment of the Twisterweave Mystery class.....should be fun!

3 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It sounds like you're starting your summer vacation with a lot of sewing. I'm glad you didn't have a lot of other stuff getting in the way. I'm not tired of seeing the diamonds yet. It's fun to see all of the combinations.

Barb said...

Love them....not getting sick of them. Looking soooo colorful and fun!

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Sick of looking at your diamonds? I guess maybe if you picked boring fabrics....but I'm still looking and enjoying so please keep posting :)

Kelly