I spent the day yesterday working on a design for a new sampler quilt and running copies for a class that starts tonight. Eventually I got around to the Marvelous M...it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. Or maybe it is just Lynne's good instructions! Can't wait to get these finished so I can start putting the ABC Sampler together.Hexagon Spin a few months ago. I have a tub for leftover strings, but there were too many to put in the tub. I thought I should do something with them. So they have been sitting here, just waiting for me to get around to it. The other night, I started sewing them together in groups of 2s. I doubled the pairs twice to end up with sets of 8. They are basically about 20" or so long and I have 7 of them.There are some more strips, but I want to save some of them to make alphabet letters with. I made an L and M, but I can't get the picture to load correctly...it keeps loading sideways. Maybe it will behave tomorrow.
I'm going to sew all day with friends, and have a class tonight. A very quilty day!