Sunday, September 4, 2011

A finished GerriAnn and fun in the mail...

 You know it's time to clean out your closet when you can't fit the clothes you actually wear in there. I got that job done this morning, then got busy and put the binding on GerriAnn. She is officially finished!
 Here is a pic of the binding. It is a goldish batik with green leaves so I thought it looked good with both the front and the kids print I put on the back.
 This is much prettier in real life, not the greatest pic.
I received my thread winnings from Mary at Molly Flanders in the mail yesterday....it's so much fun to get things in the mail! She also sent me this cutest little pincushion! I love it, thanks Mary!

7 comments:

JustCindy said...

The quilt turned out so cute.

Barb said...

your quilt is just awesome!

Julianne said...

Cute quilt..I understand about the closet. I did mine last week. LOL

Betsy said...

Great finish jean. You will love that thread.

Karen said...

Love the quilt! And congrats on your winnings, enjoy it all!

Chris H said...

It's gorgeous!

Kerstin said...

what a beauty. I love your quilt.
and congratulationss on your winnings.