Tuesday, October 4, 2011

New stuff....good stuff...

Not only did we see some of the most beautiful quilts ever at the AQS show, we got to shop at lots of booths full of fabrics, thread and other quilty goodies. I told myself that I didn't really need any fabric...no new project that needs a "fabric hit", so I would look at other things. 

 I have been wanting ABC 3-D for a long time, so now it is mine, to plan a gorgeous 3d quilt. Not sure which one I will make first, there are 2 that I love.
 I can't wait to try out my 2 new quilting pantographs.
 This one is just so playful....I hope I don't get lost where it crosses over. Have you ever been quilting along, sort of in your own little world and realize that when you reached a crossover, you started going backwards over what you just quilted? Yea, me too...
You probably guessed it already, I couldn't go through all those booths without getting a little fabric...could you?  I thought I showed a lot of restraint, though!

4 comments:

Barb said...

I love your play pretties....looks like you had fun!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Everyone needs a few new pieces of fabric to make the stash look fresh!

Rosa said...

Love your choices.Enjoy palying with them!!.

Kerstin said...

love the fabric you got. what pretty colour. Im looking forward to see what Quilt you make from the book.

Kerstin