Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A new Twister quilt

I think I mentioned that I started a new Twister quilt the other day....here it is with the squares all sewn together.  The twister blocks are all cut and sewn into rows now. If I could've mustered up some ambition last night, I would've sewn the rows together, but it didn't happen. Wednesday, I'll do it Wednesday!

I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family in my hometown this year. It's large family and most of them will be there. I have a niece who is due to have her baby any day now, so that might be happening on Thanksgiving, too! 

2 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

Happy Thanksgiving! Look forward to seeing how the new twister quilt comes out!

GardenOfDaisies said...

Jean, I wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy Thanksgiving!!