When I first put this layout on the design wall, I had finished the left edge, but not the right. I wanted to make some more blue blocks for the last full row, so I wasn't sure how it was going to end up. Since I decided to wind the rows back and forth a little, the edges don't turn out even. I hung the design wall in the kitchen over the wallhanging so I could finish planning. I marked each piece with numbered tape so I wouldn't get confused while sewing.
Here is the final layout with the last seven (two on the left, five on the right.) vertical rows sewn and hung on the design wall. I still need to sew them to the large finished section.
Then I will have to decide if I want borders or not. I know I want to put a black border around it to finish the illusion, but not sure what after that.