Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Saturday's class and other stuff...

I taught the second half of the Tumbling Blocks class on Saturday....I think all the color combos are turning out really well. 
Did you miss me? I have been out of town for a week. My mom had surgery last week, so I have been staying with Dad while she was in the hospital. She is doing well now, and is back home recuperating.
 My folk's don't have a computer. I took my Kindle Fire but spent a lot of time at the hospital, so didn't have much to write about. Hopefully, things will be back to normal soon.
   

4 comments:

Lori R. said...

This project is a perfect illustration of why we need stashes! Nobody wants to have to go out and choose ALL of those fabrics at the same time!

Quilter Kathy said...

That is stressful taking care of sick or elderly parents. Hope you get some time for sewing this week.
Love the tumbling blocks!

Julianne said...

I really do love the tumbling blocks ....All of them LOL

I hope every thing is better with your family soon, and your mother recovers quickly.

Patty said...

Hope she is feeling better soon.