Monday, May 7, 2012

Tumbling blocks class & other sewing....

Saturday's class for the Tumbling Blocks quilt went very well. Lots of pretty fabrics. I am excited to see what kind of layouts they come up with.
This one is going to have lots of flowers, which should add some interest. That is part of the fun of class, seeing the colors everyone picks out. They are going to try to get their strips all sewn and cut before next week's class. I can't wait to see them!
I spent a good share of yesterday working on some blocks for some mini courses I want to do in June. I am using some browns, teals, orange and yellow. I will take some pix later.

I"m having dinner with a friend tonigiht that I haven't seen in a long time, so we have lots of catching up to do.

4 comments:

Barb said...

I wish I could take a class from you!!

Betsy said...

Me too. These blocks are spectacular.

Quilter Kathy said...

It's amazing how these projects all use the same blocks, but look so different!

Julianne said...

I do love to see how others lay out their blocks...and the colors they choose.