Sunday, June 3, 2012

An oops and a finish...

 I got a lot of odds and ends finished yesterday. I had a little oops when I was sewing the last 4 star blocks together, but it was easily fixed. The three new red ones look great with the rest. I think I will resist putting them on the wall, and take some pix after she tries some layouts.
I got the sample models for the new class cut, just need to partially sew them. Sewed the back together for my Round Robin quilt and it's loaded on the quilt machine and ready to quilt. I am excited to get it finished. We meet again on Thursday night, think I can get it done by then?

Then I spent the evening with friends celebrating a friends' decision to stay home and quilt full time. Wishing her luck!

I didn't do the dishes, so off to do that now!

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

At least you caught your mistake before you sewed the blocks together.

Sharon said...

The red stars look good. They look like they'll fit in well with the other blocks. And it's nice to know others make those kinds of oopsies too! *grin*