Thursday, September 27, 2012

Busy, busy, busy....

`I have been pretty busy with classes lately, so haven't had as much time to sew. Tuesday night was Sampler 15....great group of ladies and fun to have in class! Tonight I am teaching the second session of the Four Patch Petunia Minicourses and Saturday is the Potato Chip quilt class. I love this version of the Potato Chip quilt that I made last summer. So refreshing and summery!

I teach a lot of classes in the fall/winter since it seems most people get a renewed interest in quilting with the cooler weather. Gardens are finishing up, and kids are back to school so maybe most quilters have a bit more quilting time. I sew year round, but probably have the most time to sew in the summer when I am on summer break from my full time job.

How about you? Do you sew more as the weather gets cooler? 

2 comments:

MaryBeth said...

I've seen many pictures of the potato chip quilt done in various colorways and love it. But I can't find a pattern. Can you help a girl out? Love the orange and turquoise!

Barb said...

I don't think it really hits me either way....I just wait for the sewing mood and then take off.

This quilt is wonderful!