Thursday, December 13, 2012

Are we ready for this?

 We got to visit our remodeled building last night....it is so beautiful. I can't believe I will be working in that gorgeous space every day!
 Love all the bright new furniture.
 Not sure where it will all end up, but it is so awesome to have it!
 Ahhhhh, my beautiful desk....
 Some largish bean bag chairs.
 I spent the past 2 days packing the library and think I am over half way. It's hard to tell, but I have packed 300 boxes so far, so I had better be getting close to the finish line. The moving truck is coming Monday morning to take it over to Roosevelt and I will spend next week unpacking, rearranging and organizing.


 I have a storage room with a sink and water fountain! All of the classrooms have the same sink and water fountain, which will be really nice for the kids and teachers as well.

 Lots of storage space, both in the storage room and in my desk area. All of the classrooms have nice storage cabinets too.
The kids are going to be bussed over for a tour next Thursday. They will move their own personal school supplies and books when they go over. They are really excited to see it too. We will be located in the newly renovated Roosevelt when we go back Jan. 7 after our winter break. 

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Stunning Jean. I can see a lot of fun activities going on there.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Wow, what a wonderful new space. I hope the kids will respect it and love it too! You won't ever want to retire now, lol!!

Susan said...

Awesome!!!! I love the colors and how nice to have everything shiny and new!

Julianne said...

That is going to be a great space to work in...

GardenOfDaisies said...

What a lovely new space you are moving to!! What better Christmas present could anyone ask for! :-)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

What a great space! I'm sure everyone is excited about the move. Enjoy it.