Thursday, April 4, 2013

Mystery madness!

 One of the things that's different about teaching a mystery quilt is that you can't show the students the quilt before the class. So you have to figure out a way to put something on display to advertise the class and entice people into wanting to try it out. I  like to show what fabrics I used to help give them an idea of what I mean when they see the supply list.
I am teaching this mystery at two locations over a period of about a month, so I needed two displays so that I can hang one in each location. I am really excited about doing this mystery in two locations and hope it goes well. I have been toying with the idea of letting people join in online...I would send out the pattern via email each week for a small fee. What do you think? Anyone want to try it?

I'm back to work today, but I did get lots accomplished while I was off. I started quilting the flying geese quilt yesterday, worked on my tax stuff, as I have an appt. on Friday after work, and did a little more sewing on the mystery quilt. I can't wait to start putting it together.

1 comment:

Kerstin said...

Hi Jean,

great Idea. I would love to work on your mystery.

hugs Kerstin