Friday, August 16, 2013

A finish and a tomato, finally!

I bound this little free pieced letter quilt yesterday so it is officially finished.

I also went to CuaQ Therapy at Cut Up and Quilt. It's a fun chance to see what's new at the quilt shop, and there is always show and tell so I saw some finishes from my classes! That was fun.
Patty's Cathedral Window Pillow.

Denise's Circle and Spin.

Deb's Cathedral Windows ring bearer pillows.

Ta DA...finally a ripe tomato that isn't teeny.

Heading out for the family camping trip later...the weather is unseasonably cool today, so I guess I will be packing a sweatshirt and pants.

2 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

Love all the projects. Had a great teacher. You got a tomato, my heirloom tomatoes are finally blooming but I think the weather is too cold.

Valerie the Pumpkin Patch Quilter said...

Haha congratulations on your "not teeny" tomato. ;) The end of summer is near and it is harvest time! Lovely quilts as always...I enjoy looking every time I visit!