Sunday, September 1, 2013

Now to quilt Zig-Zag...

 I got the Zig-Zag Quilt backing sewn together and the quilt ironed and prepped last night so I could get it loaded this morning. The bobbins are wound, it's all loaded and ready to quilt. I have plans to go to the Farmer's Market with my daughter this morning, and then I will see if I can get it quilted. I'm using Mini Chaos, which has a long, zigzaggy type pattern to it, so I hope it works.
Yesterday's anniversary extravaganza at Cut Up and Quilt went so well and was so hectic that I didn't get any pictures!  One of the other demonstrators took a few, so I will post when I get hers.  Lots of quilters came out to help them celebrate. There was delicious cake, and drawings for prizes.There was lots of good response to our demos, and they kept us talking!

We had a nice rain this AM and the weather has cooled down a bit...expecting a high of 84 today. Sounds good to me!

9 comments:

Karen said...

I hear you may do this quilt as a class. Hope so!

Janet said...

Looking forward to seeing the quilting!

Janet said...

Looking forward to seeing the quilting!

Kerstin said...

looking forward to see the pictures from the anniversary and the finishe quilt.

Rosa said...

Happy quilting!

Vivian said...

This is a really striking quilt pattern. I went back through your posts to check on fabrics you used and to see how the blocks are constructed. It's definitely a pretty quilt.

Julianne said...

That pattern really looks great.
So glad the demos and the day went well. I sounded like so much fun.

Julianne said...

That pattern really looks great.
So glad the demos and the day went well. I sounded like so much fun.

Julianne said...

That pattern really looks great.
So glad the demos and the day went well. I sounded like so much fun.