Monday, October 28, 2013

Curvy Saturday

I spent the day helping students cut and sew together their curvy Central Park blocks. Sherbet colors for her lights...
Lots of shades of purple for hers...see the black and whites sprinkled through?
Now we see some darker fabrics starting to blend in with the lighter as we added some mediums to the mix.
The purples are joined by grays....so pretty! We liked the fact that Betty matched her quilt!
After I got home from class, I pieced the backing fabric together for my newest sampler. I had taken it to the store so people interested in taking the class could see it, but I decided to bring it home and quilt it and then rehang it there. So I got it prepped and ready for some Sunday quilting. More on that tomorrow....now to get Monday started!






1 comment:

Gene Black said...

how fun! I love doing those soft loose curves. Congrats to all the students on a job well done.