Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Baby will get here before the quilt is finished!



...but it will be close! I got the quilt for my niece's baby loaded on the machine Sunday afternoon and wound some colorful bobbins.I'm using a multicolored So Fine thread.


I only got one row quilted but hopefully I will be able to quilt a few rows tonight. 

 The panto is Mini Will O'...makes a nice circular pattern, which I thought would be fun with the jewel shaped patches.
 The binding is ready to attach...it is the same fabric that I am using on the back. My little nephew is due to be born today, so he will be here before his quilt is finished...but I should have it finished soon. Hopefully his grandma got his quilt bound so he has that to cuddle up in!
Later...The baby arrived safe and sound...8lb. 1 oz. They are naming him Owen....I can't wait to see him!

5 comments:

http://thankfullga447 said...

The photos are so bright and pretty.
The baby is going to love it.

Kerstin said...

no doubt in my mind that you have it finshed before she is there.
gee, lots of baby to be due.

Chris H said...

Owen's quilt is really lovely. I'm sure he won't notice his quilt isn't finished yet!

Barb said...

Your quilt is just lovely, I am sure baby will love it.

GardenOfDaisies said...

Love the name, love the quilt and I LOVE the quilting design you are using!!