Saturday, December 7, 2013

Colorwheel Stash quilt finished

I spent some time thinking about the binding for this little quilt and decided to use several different batik fabrics to blend with the colors on the quilt.
I haven't done any more with the smaller colorwash quilt yet...I have it hanging on my design wall and keep looking at it as I walk past. It still needs something but I have to determine what! I also need to do some heavy duty cleaning this weekend in preparation for my sister's visit in a few weeks.

I am teaching the Starflower Cascade quilt at Cut Up and Quilt today. It's always fun to go out there and see what new fabrics they have gotten in since I was last there! 

7 comments:

Susan said...

It's beautiful, Jean! Nice finish!

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

There is nothing more dramatic than all of the colors of the rainbow artfully arranged!

Karen said...

So amazing Jean. Love your designs.

Karen said...

So amazing Jean. Love your designs.

Texas JennyWren said...

Absolutely beautiful. And the binding is PERFECT. Lovely quilt, Jean

Gene Black said...

Just lovely. I would love to have one like this hanging on my wall to make every day have a rainbow.

Kerstin said...

it looks sooo pretty and the binding is the perfect finish