Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Sampler 19 needs a name


 I have been working on Sampler 19 off and on for a few months. I don't always work on them so long, since I usually have a deadline for finishing. But I needed a project for my retreat in Feb. so I finalized the design, grabbed some batiks and took them with. I knew I wouldn't be teaching it until June, but I also knew I had a hectic teaching schedule in Feb. and March, so it would be good to get it started.  I finished the last blocks a few weeks ago so bought these vibrant fabrics for the setting triangles.


I used both fabrics on the first border to finish the setting design. I have added the final border, but no picture yet...it's too big to hang in my doorway! Now to name it. I have a few ideas, but nothing is clicking yet. That is one of the hardest things for me to do. Any ideas?

3 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Fun and bright, but, no name is coming to me. Maybe something with 'point' in it, because of setting it on point.

Chris H said...

Batik Delight? It's gorgeous.

Diana Symanowicz said...

Get to the Point!