Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Summer break!

I did manage to get all of those millions hundreds of books put away yesterday, but it was close. Now I can concentrate on summer stuff. Like sewing....painting...cleaning....
Judy
but first things first. I'm spending my first day sewing with the Tuesday Sewing group, so that's just about perfect! I'm going to work on some Circle and Spin blocks and maybe piece a back for the new sampler if I can find something I like. I'll worry about cleaning tomorrow!
Dorothy
These are some pictures from last week's Sampler Pick class. They are coming right along and it was fun to put the blocks up to admire them. There are three samplers being made by these talented ladies.


Christine
It always amazes me how everyone's colors come together for a unique look!
Marilyn
I haven't done a lot of sewing this week but did manage to make a few more Circle and Spin blocks on Sunday. I will have more to add later!
Circle and Spin to the Moon

3 comments:

Maggi said...

Enjoy your well-deserved break doing what you enjoy most.

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

you 'cleaned' up all those books, so, skip the cleaning, and just sew ;)

Barb said...

I say just sew until our hearts content.