Monday, March 28, 2016

Busy weekend....





I worked on the new runner most of the weekend, but had to change gears for a bit on Friday and start quilting this new quilt in the Circle and Spin series. I loaded it last weekend, but had problems with my bobbin winder, so had to order a small rubber grommet for it to work. 
A friend loaned me her winder on Thurs. so I could get started. I need to get this quilt finished so that I can quilt the runner. I will be holding a class to make the runner in May. No date set on the other quilt yet.
The panto I'm using, Ebb and Flow by Lorien Quilting,  sort of flows along, like the design, so I think it will look good. Plus it's quick to do. Even so, I still have to take a break every so often, so I will be quilting in between writing a pattern today. With any luck, I will get both finished. 

 I'm finished with the runner top and will post more pictures of it soon as I quilt and bind it. Now to name it....hmmmm....


2 comments:

Karen said...

Like that quilting pattern you are using. Good luck on naming your new pattern.

Susan said...

Looks like you have been busy! Love the table runner!