Friday, April 28, 2017

Heidi Foldover Clutch finished....

No automatic alt text available.

I love finishing projects and finished this Heidi Foldover Clutch by Swoon the other night. It's my guild Letter Challenge project for the letter U. As I outlined in the post the other day, I had several ideas, and ended up making this Useful Clutch that Unzips in two places. You can also turn it Upside down to get things out. Yea pretty corny, I know, but it will have to do.
No automatic alt text available.
It will match the working model of the Explorer Tote that I have partially made in preparation for the class next weekend.


A handy strap is always nice.

No automatic alt text available.

Interesting contruction techniques and it all worked out in the end, except the top zipper has a bit of a bubble on one end, but it's as good as it will get. If I make another one, I will stitch across the open end so it is closed...I think that will make it easier to line up. It's barely noticible, and if I quit telling people they probably won't notice. (mums the word)


As you look inside the bag...
No automatic alt text available.


It's a nice size for taking to a quilt show or shopping. I'm excited to see what everyone else does for their letter for the challenge. I will try and take some pictures at the meeting next month.

Image may contain: indoor

No comments: