Saturday, November 20, 2021

Team spirit

I recently made some KC Chiefs bags for my great-nephews for their birthdays using the Vinyl Mesh Market Bag pattern from Cut Loose Press. I've made several versions of this bag for friends and family and thought they would like it to take on sleepovers or to the pool. The vinyl mesh makes it really nice to use for wet suits and towels during swimming weather. I like to add a matching Key Fob on the inside, along the upper edge in case you are traveling light and only bringing your wallet with you. 
I made a small zipper pouch for cash and attached it to the key fob with a C clip. Since the nephews are brothers, I made one handle black and one red so they could easily tell them apart. They seemed excited to get them and have already loaded them up for their next adventure.







 

2 comments:

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Sewing for boys is sometimes a challenge but this tote looks like a perfect thing for them. I have some mesh and haven't used it yet.

Karen said...

Those are the perfect bags for swimming! Glad they liked the bags.