Thursday, August 7, 2008

Still quilting Thursday...


I am still at it, finished quilting a Tshirt quilt today. It turned out nicely I think. I used a scroll panto, so not so heavy quilting, but enough. I haven't taken a pic of it yet but I will later. Yesterday I quilted a small kid's quilt. It is a cute and simple pattern, almost looks like snakes. It is to the right >>>

Went to 2 small quilt shops today with a friend. She wanted to get some of the Laurel Burch Christmas fabrics for a tree skirt. They had the whole line at the first one, never saw so many. Most shops have some but not all. We worked out a pattern for her to make using snowball blocks that look like ornament balls. It should be really cute. I am curious about what they will do with her line since she died last year. This one has come out since then, so wonder if someone is redoing and recreating her designs or what? I will have to look into that.

1 comment:

jenclair said...

I love the child's quilt...so bright and cheerful. The wavy pattern is great!