Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Busy week


It has been a busy week. Saturday I taught the Jars & More Jars Tablerunner class. It was great. Everyone had great fabrics for their jars. I will post some pix tomorrow as I haven't loaded them yet. I worked on class stuff Sat night and Sunday, even did a little more sewing on the tessellations quilt. Almost have the blocks done. Monday night the Sampler Club #8 met, they are working on the Stitching for Hours quilt. These ladies were in my first Beginning Quilting classes 5 years ago. They are so much fun. We have done a lot of sewing and gabbing together.

Tonight was the first night for a new Sampler Club group doing the My Little Pretties quilt. They all picked out fun fabrics for this one. 3 of the 5 ladies in class work with me at school. Well, actually one of them retired this past May, so she keeps rubbing that in to us! She is enjoying her time to do what she wants and is planning many new quilts, which is great! It is a fun, gabby group so the time goes by quickly.

No comments: