Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday flows...prof. development...quilting...& a good book...

Spent all day in professional development today. We went to our local AEA and the librarian there gave us tips, showed us books we might not have seen, went over many interesting topics, well interesting if you work in the library of an elementary school! It is always fun for us to get together too as there are only 14 of us, and we seldom get together to compare notes.

Tomorrow I have the second half of my Starburst Class and then I am going to State Marching Contest to watch my nephew Ryan play. Hopefully I will get a picture or 2 to share. I love State Marching Band Contest, sitting outside in the crisp fall air, the music so....BIG and out there and toe tapping, well you get the picture. That was my favorite season of the year for the band...marching band. All 3 of my daughters were in band, so I watched a lot of parades and football games. It was great!!! The weather is supposed to cooperate too, about 60, so can't complain about that.

Then hopefully I will be working on a class project and/or quilting the rest of the weekend.

Oh yea, one last thing, I finished Me & Emma last night. It was a very good book with a strange twist at the end....no, I'm not telling, you will have to read it for yourself.

No comments: