Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quilty Sunday & Yesterday's Quilting


I have been busy today working on some quilty things for a class I want to do with some easy, fast projects people could make for gifts. The first is this wallhanging using pictures printed out on photo fabric. The outer border is actually dark purple, so maybe I need to take a pic when I have more natural light. This is my youngest daughter and I think she looked onry even at 2 days old! She was good at posing, anyway!





This is a fold-up carry-all to take with when going just about anywhere. I have it filled with quilting stuff now, but could also hold personal hygiene items (deoderant, make-up, lotions, shampoos....the list goes on.

We will also make a cloth gift bag cute enough to use after the gift is given.

No comments: