Here are the pics of the Round Robin quilts we made using our blocks from the exchange. Everyone set them together how they wished. Debbie used a piano key border. She had asked each of us to put in a strip of fabric we used of our own so it would be in the border.
Cindy used all cat fabrics. It has since been quilted and finished and is on a bed.
Jo had a battle with cancer in the midst of this project, but luckily has gone on to make many more quilts!
Mine is finished also. Laura moved to Ankeny and we haven't seen her lately, so not sure if she ever finished. It was fun to work on something for each other. We are starting a new project next week, more details later.