Sunday, October 25, 2009

Changes to my blog & cute kitty pix...

I started a website several years ago to post pictures I took of quilts made in my classes. I also used it as a place people could check on times, dates, etc. for upcoming classes. After filling up 3 websites, I have decided to try doing the same thing a bit differently. I am going to be posting pictures to my Flickr page, so if you want to see pictures from classes, you can check them out there. I have added a link to an Upcoming Class page also. You can find both of these links in the sidebar.
I will continue to blog as usual, so for those people not from Council Bluffs, and not interested in class activities, things will be pretty much the same. I will be blogging about what I am doing and what I am working on at the moment.


Stack n Whack went well yesterday, everyone enjoyed seeing their fabrics turn into beautiful kaleidoscope blocks.

Don't these 2 look comfy? The sun was shining in and it was a warm, cozy spot! I keep the chair covered as it is easier to wash throws than it is to clean cat hair off of the chair.

After spending the whole morning on the computer, I think I will make something fun even though I should be cleaning.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great!

Pat said...

Now I'm very sleepy after looking at those kitties!!!

JustCindy said...

How sweet!

Betsy said...

i would not mind resting like they are

Angie Kritenbrink said...

You can do a website through Google pages too. I haven't built one yet, but I am thinking it might be easier to have them all under one account? You could probably buy a domain for pretty cheap, too, so it would be easy for people to find.

Heather said...

I love your kitty pictures. They just look so cozy and sweet. Why doesn't my cat ever just lay there and look cute? lol

Susan said...

Napping in the sunshine is such hard work...what a life those two have!

Anonymous said...

:) too cute :D this looks familiar:) watching you work really wears them out :)

Sharon B

Eileen said...

They do look so comfy in the warm afternoon sunshine. :-)

Franny said...

Jean,
Your quilts are gorgeous and I love your kitties. I have a kitty almost identical in size and color to your large one, only mine has long hair. Thanks for sharing your site. Fran Vidal (Inspectors club)