I started out the day quilting this runner. Then I bound it. So it is done and in the wash. I had to wash it as I had left it out and a certain someone with gray fur has been sitting on it. I will have to take another pic when it comes out, as this one is a bit blurry.
It is a simple stool, so wasn't hard to do. I just traced the seat, cut it out leaving a 1/4" seam allowance.
Then I sewed a strip to it that I had cut wide enough to cover the old cushion and have enough extra to pull around underneath and secure. The bottom is secured with some kind of bolts, so it looks like this for now til I go out to the garage and find something to loosen them.
I want to bind a couple more quilts today, better get busy!