Well, sort of...part of it, that is. This is the back of the Twisterweave Mystery quilt. My version of this quilt is throw size, so didn't take too long to quilt. I have written the pattern so that twin and queen size can be made as well.
A close-up of the large floral.
I really like how this panto blends in with and enhances the floral print on the back and border. Now to get it bound. Soon.
Sorry, not ready to let you see the mystery yet....you have to wait for the class!
I sewed the pieced diamonds that I cut out on Saturday together. These are fun to make....can't wait to get some more cut out.
I spent sort of a lazy evening tonight....mostly watching tv.
Taking pictures at night isn't a good idea at my house.