Saturday, May 5, 2012

All Iowa Shop Hop


I recently heard about the first ever All Iowa Shop Hop, which will take place in June. What a great idea! There are prizes, there are free blocks at every shop. It's exciting! If you go the website, there is a list of all the shops. I'm sure I won't make it to all of them, but I hope to visit a few that I haven't been to before. If you live in the surrounding states, you could also visit the shops in your area.

I am teaching another class of the Tumbling Blocks Quilt again today. Should be great fun! Hopefully I will have pictures to share tomorrow!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Thanks for the info on the Shop Hop, I hadn't heard about it. I'm adding it to the calendar! Have fun at your class, looking forward to seeing pictures.

Rosa said...

Lucky you to have quilts shops near.Thant`s great.Enloy an d please,share photos.Thanks!

Kerstin said...

wow a shop hop. Would love to go along on one. Have fun at your class

farmersdotter said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I see you found the shop hop, it should be lots of fun and over $5000 in prizes! I'm giving a 2 night stay to a lucky lady and her 3 friends, so stop in and register! I'll be having an open house/outdoor garden and quilt show at that time. I'm also running a $25 a night special this spring for anyone who wants to spend the night. I may extend the special until winter, so keep watching my blog for more info.
Brenda...the Farmer's Dotter