Thursday, May 24, 2012

Last day of school...


Yes, I always wear my fluffy skirt and can-can to school on the last day.....I have lots to do when I get there, but am ready for the summer break. Of course I have a long list of things I want to do this summer too, so it will go fast!


My mom is recovering well from her surgery. My sister that lives in Canada is coming next week for an extended vacation to help, visit, sew....yes, she is going to bring her quilt, since Iowa seems to be the only place she sews. Hopefully once she gets started again, she will find time to sew while here. We usually have many family gatherings while she is here, and I plan to go up for a couple of sew days, so she should get a lot finished!

Off to the last day!

4 comments:

Frances Arnold said...

Let the fun begin!!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

Where is your sister from? Maybe I can hide in her suitcase and tag along?!?

Karen said...

Enjoy your summer Jean! Looking forward to seeing all of your projects.

Barb said...

Enjoy your time with your sister. Glad your mom is doing good.