Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Good Wishes quilt finished.

I finished Mom's Good Wishes quilt yesterday by adding the binding. These pictures are a little better than the previous ones and show the buttons I added to hold the pockets down and add detail.

 Family members have been sending me messages to put in the pockets. I plan on going to see them this weekend, so we will give it to her then.

 I also finished my round robin quilt and washed them both last night. 
These pictures are before the washing.
I am teaching 2 classes today....the first session of More Peas in a Pod, that I am teaching as a kid's camp this week and session 5 of Sampler 12 tonight. A very quilty day!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I'm impressed, some finishes! Go Jean!

Lee Prairie Designs said...

I'm impressed too! Always feels sooooo good celebrating finished projects!

Carolyn :)