Thursday, June 28, 2012

More wonky stars.

 I finished sewing the stars with the green background yesterday and then spent some time arranging them on the design wall. I was just using up leftovers for the backgrounds, but I was able to fit them into this layout. I thought maybe it was too organized, but random didn't really work since I have different amounts of each color. I love this green...I used it for a backing on a quilt a long time ago, and was glad it worked for this quilt. I will probably do some type of scrappy border too.
My sister Deb is coming down today so we're doing some shopping, then I have the second session of the Four Patch Petunia Minicourses tonight.