Thursday, July 19, 2012

Lovin' it!

 I got both of the Cathedral Window pillows finished on Tuesday. The great thing about these blocks is that you can just keep making them and sewing them together to make any size pillow or quilt that you want!
 I made envelope backs for both of them, as I like to be able to take the pillows out and wash the covers if necessary.
I really like it with the pillow inside!

Yesterday I spent some time quilting the Potato Chip quilt. I have it about half finished now. No pix yet.

10 comments:

JustCindy said...

I love the pillow. I have a Cathedral Window wall hanging that was gifted to me and I think I stop and look at it everyday.

Betsy said...

Jean, you are on a roll now you must make a quilt or a small wallhanging like I made for Cindy above.

imquilternity said...

They are both wonderful! I love your fabric/color choices.

Barb said...

I have always love the cathederal windows...and yours is just wonderful!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Sew Cute! Love them both!

Julianne said...

I love these, are they difficuilt to do?

Frances Arnold said...

I don't that I have ever seen a Cathedral Window done with anything other than white fabrics. I LOVE the colored one...might even make me try one some time!!!

Angie Kritenbrink said...

Very pretty - I can't help but notice how they are ROUND!!!!!

Quilter Kathy said...

These are so pretty! I don't think I've ever tried this technique before.

Chris H said...

That looks very VERY complicated! But lovely.