I haven't been doing any sewing this week in the evenings. The last border is still waiting to be sewn on the new sampler, though I did get the fabric figured out for the supply list. That always takes a bit, as I buy what I think I am going to need, but sometimes I end up changing my plan as I make a project. I usually use lots of different fabrics in my samplers, as I like the freedom to play with color and prints. This time I kept it more basic, using 3 basic fabrics and adding in a couple more fabrics and colors as I went along. It could definitely be made using more colors. I will show it to the first group that will make it next Monday...hope they like it!