Monday, December 17, 2012

A day early...

I got a little surprise on Friday when I got to work....the movers were going to move the books early! I had finished packing the books on Thursday, so had other misc. things to cover/pack. So while they moved the 400 boxes of books out, I continued to label and pack.
I got most of it finished, though I still have a little bit left to do today.
I went over to the new media center and directed the boxes. Not sure I did that right or not, but they are there anyway.

The space is still unbelievable to me...but I'm sure I will get used to it!
This area will have tables and chairs for meetings.


I love this little seating bench, though not sure it is in it's permanent home yet.

As you walk in the building, this is what you see. The pillars are where the new meets the old hallway.
I will be here most of the time this week, unpacking.

I got most of my shopping finished this weekend, as well as some Christmas sewing...can't share pix of that since it will ruin the surprise. Maybe after Christmas...

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

It looks beautiful and so spacious. Have fun moving in and unpacking.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

Your new space is wonderful! But....400 boxes, wow, what a lot of work to unload and get all of those books in the right places!!

Susan said...

It is going to be wonderful, but oh my, all those boxes to unpack! Good luck!