Friday, December 21, 2012

Happy Friday and moving day!



We had a snow day yesterday, so I cleaned for awhile and then worked on some blocks for my daughter's Circle and Spin quilt. I am going to get it finished over the winter break!

Today I am back to unpacking at school. They are going to bring the students over to let them tour the building and spend some time in their new classrooms, unpacking their own supplies. They are very excited to see it, and  I am excited to see what they think of the library! I made a special display using our moving back theme of "There's no Place Like Home" and some Wizard of Oz books. I broke down all of the unpacked boxes on Wednesday and put the still full ones behind my desk so that it would look nice! Today is our last day of school before winter break...we will come back to the newly renovated Roosevelt on Jan. 7. 

1 comment:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

That picture looks like how my sewing friends and I feel every Thursday when we meet to sew. I'm sure the kids just loved the new renovations at the school.