Saturday, August 24, 2013

A little more zag

I survived the first day back to work yesterday...it  was filled mostly with meetings, so I didn't get any real work done except laminating. I do most of the laminating as the machine is in my area, so even though some of them had been laminating, there was some to do when I got there.

The pattern inside the Zigzag ruler is made using 2 fabrics, so it has a positive/negative effect. I wanted to use more color, so I chose two fabrics that stand out against each other well for the background part and six prints for the zigzags.  I like it so far.
I am heading to my hometown today to see some cousins I haven't seen in a long time and will also visit my parents. Have a great Saturday!

2 comments:

Julianne said...

That looks like a fun quilt. I do like the colors. Is it going to be a large quilt?

Julianne said...

That looks like a fun quilt. I do like the colors. Is it going to be a large quilt?