Friday, August 9, 2013

Circle and Spin Plus is finished and in its new home!


I hung some old blankets over the old swingset/workbench so that I could get some decent pictures of Wendy's quilt. 
 It's truly finished since it has a label...I think it's important to attach labels, but I don't always get it done.


  I love the purple binding with the teal border. I realized that I should've taken some pictures of the back too, as there were 3 more rows back there. I want to get a picture of it on her bed.

 I finished writing a pattern Wed, and also started scraping and painting a different section of the house. It's addicting....



6 comments:

Betsy said...

Jean it is beautiful.

Exuberantcolor/Wanda S Hanson said...

It is quite a beauty and I bet she is thrilled to be the owner!

Karen said...

The quilt is sublime! I really need to label my quilts...

And I think you need to go to the Doctor if you think that scraping is addicting.....

Barb said...

Just fabulous!

Kerstin said...

its such a great quilt. love the color.
and if scraping and painting is addicting. you more than welcome to come over. lol.
hugs.

GardenOfDaisies said...

This is spectacular!!