Thursday, August 22, 2013

Last class for this group...lots of progress!

 Last night was the last class for this 6 month session of the Sampler Pick class. These ladies chose which sampler they wanted to make out of the seventeen I have designed and have been working on them for the past 6 months. Lora is making hers for her niece, who loves lots of color!

Dorothy's blocks are all finished except last night's pattern, so she is ready to put this queen size quilt together. Dorothy has made fourteen of the samplers!

Kelli learned how to measure and put on a border on last night. This splash of green is for her brother. 

 Lora also brought her Snake Dance Mystery for show and tell. She and her daughter had swapped a row so she added a yellow row for some contrast. It's so much fun to see my design in so many different colors!


 Today is my last day before I go back to work at school, so I am going to do some shopping with a friend...first stop is a local quilt shop. I'm still looking for inspiration for two baby quilts I want to make, so wish me luck!


3 comments:

Karen said...

Good luck! Thanks for sharing all the sampler projects.

Julianne said...

A shopping trip sounds fun.

Susan said...

Very cool quilts...everyone is doing a great job!